Annual Ritual?
I had a blast yesterday although we didn't do the most happening things. We are just a bunch of youths trying to piece back the memories that hold us together. Everything is so simple, from a simple dinner at Swensen to a simple chatting session with simple games that has most outrageous forfeit ever. Even though it's embarrassing, it's because they are people whom you are connected with, you think it's worth it I guess. We talked so much like there's tomorrow. Not forgetting the whole group tried their ultimate best to saboh me and they managed to. I've got absolute no idea why they did that, ever since 2 years ago they've been trying to saboh me everytime we meet up. But I heart them still.
We don't meet so often, thanks to Wenxin, we always get the opportunity to meet once a year and we always end up smiling back home. I love it, I really do. It's not many people are still contact with their primary school friends and can talk about anything and everything without feeling restrictions. That's why they are one of those people that I really cherished. After all, we've been through thick and thin through primary school. Even though the school is now a huge patch of grass, the memories never fail to bring back laughters.
To those that attended the gathering yesterday:
Thanks for being apart of my life, my primary school memories and thanks for bringing me laughters and perhaps embarrassement, but oh well. I hope this will last and I really look forward to be hanging out with you guys again. In the meantime, take loads of care. =)
Okay, birthday is coming real soon. MAD HAPPY. I don't even know why but I know my darlings are celebrating for me and I truly appreciate it. They are the another bunch of loves. And I've got no exact plans as to how to celebrate my birthday. Well, maybe a simple dinner. I remembered last year I spent with the BWPS girls/boys. Hopefully I'll have some photos to share.
Loved and take care.
We don't meet so often, thanks to Wenxin, we always get the opportunity to meet once a year and we always end up smiling back home. I love it, I really do. It's not many people are still contact with their primary school friends and can talk about anything and everything without feeling restrictions. That's why they are one of those people that I really cherished. After all, we've been through thick and thin through primary school. Even though the school is now a huge patch of grass, the memories never fail to bring back laughters.
To those that attended the gathering yesterday:
Thanks for being apart of my life, my primary school memories and thanks for bringing me laughters and perhaps embarrassement, but oh well. I hope this will last and I really look forward to be hanging out with you guys again. In the meantime, take loads of care. =)
Okay, birthday is coming real soon. MAD HAPPY. I don't even know why but I know my darlings are celebrating for me and I truly appreciate it. They are the another bunch of loves. And I've got no exact plans as to how to celebrate my birthday. Well, maybe a simple dinner. I remembered last year I spent with the BWPS girls/boys. Hopefully I'll have some photos to share.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home